You will be working throughout the greater New York City area on a variety of project types. Your job will be varied often working out in the field with our permanent installation team during project construction, conducting site surveys and assisting our design team on project system design.
Here are some tasks you will be carrying out:
* Conducting site surveys for both residential and commercial clients to include site electrical and structural surveying.
* Design solar PV system, grid-tied, off-grid system and hybrid - drawing up electrical, structural and supporting plans using our templates.
* Assisting the installation team in implementing designed systems out in the field. Setting up monitoring systems and commissioning the systems.
* Troubleshooting systems that are having issues and solving problems.
* Some knowledge of the solar industry would be beneficial.
* Willingness to work in the field during the construction phase of projects.
* Decent knowledge of AutoCAD.
* Candidate may from time to time work remotely from home.
* A drivers license would be helpful. A vehicle would be a plus.
2 openings. Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: This internship position may transition into a full time salaried position for the right interns.